Saturday, July 11, 2009

I write this blog

A photograph of the author.

Aloha.
Well, I am a little puzzled, just a little puzzled.  See I have been reading the comments on my blog and some people seem to be confused.  Apparently my readers aren't sure about who writes the blog.  Let me clear things up; its me.  It has always been me.  Not Mom, not Dad, but me.  Not to take anything away from Mom, she could do it if she had the time but she has to take care of me, and I am pretty high maintenance.  And Dad?!  Since this blog doesn't appear on espn.com I doubt my father has even read the blog let alone written it.  The only other options is Sebastian and if you have read any of my previous posts you would know he is only interested in three things; sticks, tennis balls, and handouts from Mom.  So if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, I (Beckam) would love to hear them. Thanks again.
Until next time, Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home