Monday, June 29, 2009

New Swing


Hello again.
Well its late and I am currently chilaxing in a new baby swing that Jordan brought me, so I am feeling pretty sleepy.  So its going to be a short one. 
Yesterday was a fun day,  mostly for Mom and Dad.  After they begged me for a night off all day I decided to give them one.  Mom definitely earned it and I couldn't very well let her go out by herself,  (I would have been up all night worrying about her)  so I let Dad go with her only if they agreed to drop me off at grandma's house.  They went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game together where they ran into some friends and family and had a pretty good time.  I was pretty jealous that I didn't get to go with them, but I knew Dad was going to watch the US mens game with me the next day.  More about that game later, actually, lets talk about that now.  It was a great first half and a horrible second half, and I was a roller coaster of emotions.  Dad took the loss pretty well though.  I on the other hand cried about it for hours after I got home.  Well I am struggling to keep my eyes open so I think I am going to call it a night.  Until next time.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2009 at 9:06 AM , Blogger MiriamR said...

yeah Daniel cried all day about that game too. He even got Alexander screaming at the wall (where the projector hits)Glad you got to spend some time away from your parents and with Grandma, hope it went well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home