Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello again.  Well yesterday was quite an adventure.  It started out as a pretty typical morning, up at 7 for breakfast, did a little cardio, light snack then lunch at noon right before I took my afternoon nap.  It was the afternoon that was the fun part.  I managed to pee on three outfits and two blankets, mom was pretty tee'd.  After dad left for work I thought mom was taking ME outside, turns out she was really taking Sebastian out instead.  I know what your thinking, I thought it was kind of rude too.  
Sebastian, as far as I can tell, is a furry baby with a slightly higher level of mobility than myself.  Mom and dad feed him, bathe him, clean up his poop, and he wines all the time.  He usually wines the most when ever mom is feeding me, he is a highly jealous creature.  But man, Dad sure likes to yell at him.
So after Mom chased Sebastian to try and get him back inside, I decided to help, so I yelled at him too.  I really thought Mom would have appreciated the help, she didn't seem to like my way of helping though.  I continued to cry for the next six hours while dad was at work, I can't really remember why, just felt like doing it I guess.  Maybe I just really missed dad, because when he got home he took me for a drive.  We went all the way up to Lagoon then out to the Great Salt Air then down to the E Center.  We finally got back home at about 1:30 in the morning and I was pretty tired by then.  Even though Mom didn't come on the drive with Dad and I, she was pretty tired too, still don't know why.  
That wraps up Thursdays activities for ya.  
Below is a picture of me.  I am going to do a self portrait a day for a whole year so you can track my growth with me.
Sincerely
Beckam Reeves
Peace out homies!

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger MiriamR said...

love the Blog Beckam we are so glad you already know how to type. We are excited to see your face everyday.

 
At June 26, 2009 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Aubrey said...

This is the best idea a little baby could have! You are so smart and ADORABLE!! I am so excited to read about all the wonderful new things that you experience and learn! You don't know me yet, but I really do love you. (and your mommy)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home