Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nice to meet you

Well this is the first official post to my blog.  I will try to post a daily blog to satisfy all of my fans and keep them up to date with my life.  It will be a little difficult to do this though because I really haven't figured out how to control my arms and legs yet, or how to move for that matter.  So please be patient.  I entered this world over two weeks ago on June 8th., so here is a little summary as I remember it
It was at 11:12 P.M. (at least thats what I was told) and after a large plunger was attached to the top of my head, I opened my eyes for the first time and man was it bright.  I was absolutely freezing and really confused,  I didn't really know what was going on. I was being passed around from one place to the next.  I heard some one say  "Six pounds eleven ounces and 20 inches long", no idea what that meant. After a few hectic minutes I was finally wrapped up nice and tight and looking at the most beautiful thing in the world, my mother.  She looked a little tired but I could tell that I was going to like her.  The next face I saw was my Dad's and I can't help but notice that his hair is just like mine, handsome devil.  I couldn't figure out why he was so excited though.  Actually I know why, I am pretty great after all. Why else would so many people wanna hang out with me and take my picture? 
After a few frustrating days in the hospital I finally figured out how to get food in my mouth and where to go to do it. A day after that Mom, Dad and I finally leave the hospital and go home.  The outside world is HUGE.  When we get home I am relieved to see that Grandma Tefteller is staying with us, because as much as I love mom and dad I don't think they really know what they are doing.  Well, Mom might be ok, but Dad definitely needs some help.  After a few days of eating, pooping and sleeping, ReeRee leaves and I am a little concerned about my well being.  So I cry, alot, to voice my displeasure.   I cry often over the next few days, for no reason really, mostly just to keep mom and dad up late at night.
Well I hope that brings everybody up to date. Below are a few pictures of myself, there were thousands to choose from so I just put up a few of my favorites.
Day one.  I know, I can't believe how good I look either.
My first bath....check out the hair
Me, mom and dad on fathers day
I told mom that I would put dad to sleep for her, he gets cranky when he doesn't have a nap.

PS... I have really got this peeing thing down.  So far I have peed on dad (twice), mom, and a few others with out my diaper on, and I swear it never gets old. They freak out every time.

3 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 6:55 PM , Blogger jaclyn said...

looooooooooooooove it

 
At June 27, 2009 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

SO cute! I love this idea!

 
At June 27, 2009 at 7:28 AM , Blogger The Bailey's said...

This is the cutest blog ever! You are absolutely adorable and so unbelievably smart already. I love it!! I hope to get to meet you one day. Keep up the peeing on mom and dad. They may not seem like they like it but that's what all the baby's do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home